BARBECUED ITALIAN CHICKEN PIZZAFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 1 (14-ounce) prepared Italian pizza crust shopping list
- 1/2 cup hickory-smoked barbecue sauce shopping list
- 4 ounces (1 cup) mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 cup cooked cubed chicken shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion tops shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425°F. Place pizza crust onto ungreased baking sheet; spread evenly with barbecue sauce. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese; sprinkle with chicken.
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add mushrooms and bell pepper. Cook over medium-high heat until vegetables are softened (5 to 6 minutes); sprinkle over chicken. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with onion.