Crabs in Coconut MilkFrom iyapotzki 7 years ago
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 tsp. ginger, minced shopping list
- 2 12-ounce cans coconut milk shopping list
- 6 whole blue or rock crabs, well cleaned or 1 pound crab legs shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground white pepper shopping list
- 4 green onions, cut into shopping list
- 1-inch lengths shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat the oil in a large pot and sauté the garlic and ginger.
- 2. Add the coconut milk, bring it to a boil, reduce the heat and cook for 15-20 minutes or until the liquid is reduced by half, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Add the crabs, salt and pepper to the pot and mix well. Cover the pot and cook for 5 minutes. Add the green unions and simmer for another 3 minutes or until the onions are just tender.
The Cookiyapotzki Manila, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!