24 Hour Fruit SaladFrom grandmacooks 6 years ago
- 3 ounce bar cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup whipped cream or nondairy whipped topping shopping list
- small can fruit cocktail shopping list
- small can mandarin oranges shopping list
- small can crushed pineapple shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Whip the cream cheese and whipped cream or topping together.
- Drain the fruits and add to the whipped mixture.
- Fold in marshmallows, coconut and walnuts.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving cold,