Roasted Asparagus And Green BeansFrom keeperrox 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 500*.
- Bring 1" of water to a boil in a sauce pan fitted with a steamer basket. Steam green beans for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Trim or break tough ends off all asparagus spears, and place in one layer in a shallow baking pan or cookie sheet. Use green beans to fill in the spaces, trying to keep to one layer
- Sprinkle with garlic and salt, and grind a generous amount of pepper over everything.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat evenly.
- Roast for about 10 minutes (less for a crisper final product, or more for a better roasted taste)
- Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic vinegar by placing one or two fingers over the opening of the bottle.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
The Cookkeeperrox West Lawn, PA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!