Mothers Applesauce MuffinsFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups applesauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine, flour, cinnamon, all-spice and baking soda; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs, applesauce and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in raisins.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to a wire rack.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating2 people
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits280 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Veggies Fruits And Grains54 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Southern Sassyness70 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
An Apple A Day30 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
Apple A Day12 members