2 Apple Smoked Bacon With Roasted Garlic Onion N Chicken LiversFrom mystic_river1 4 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and dry livers usually one container of very very fresh livers
- Make sure you check the expiration date
- squeeze out the garlic in a bowl and mash
- add EVOO to the mash
- add livers and gently toss
- Oven on to 325d.
- on a cookie sheet covered with Release reynold's wrap place strips of bacon closely together
- on top of bacon place rounds of onions
- bake for 10 minutes on low rack
- remove from oven and add chicken livers
- Bake for about 20 minutes
- Serve with biscuits and fresh salad of cucs, carrots, broccoli and whatever you wish with your favorite dressing.
- when livers are prepared with garlic , wrap each one (or 2) in an piece of bacon and follow the recipe
- That's it!
- Save a snackie for pooh please.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
Nice way to hide the liver. This actually sounds good to me. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
LOVE liver and so does my son. Have to make this when "baking season" starts.shai in Gainesville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!