2 Apple Smoked Bacon With Roasted Garlic Onion N Chicken LiversFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and dry livers usually one container of very very fresh livers
- Make sure you check the expiration date
- squeeze out the garlic in a bowl and mash
- add EVOO to the mash
- add livers and gently toss
- Oven on to 325d.
- on a cookie sheet covered with Release reynold's wrap place strips of bacon closely together
- on top of bacon place rounds of onions
- bake for 10 minutes on low rack
- remove from oven and add chicken livers
- Bake for about 20 minutes
- Serve with biscuits and fresh salad of cucs, carrots, broccoli and whatever you wish with your favorite dressing.
- when livers are prepared with garlic , wrap each one (or 2) in an piece of bacon and follow the recipe
- That's it!
- Save a snackie for pooh please.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
LOVE liver and so does my son. Have to make this when "baking season" starts.shai in Gainesville loved it
Nice way to hide the liver. This actually sounds good to me. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!