Robust Red Wine Vinegar Garlic Dill Salad DressingFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups water shopping list
- 2-3 garlic cloves (peeled) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. dill weed, dry shopping list
- 1 tsp. basil, Sweet, dry shopping list
- 1 tsp. oregano, dry shopping list
- 1/8 tsp stevia extract, white powder (sweetener) shopping list
- 1 tsp. guar gum (thickener) shopping list
How to make it
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender container, cover, and run it at high speed until the salad dressing is "creamy" smooth (about 3 minutes).
- Pour the salad dressing into a serving container for immediate use, or pour into a tightly sealed bottle and store in the refrigerator. Use within 5-7 days.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating7 people
Where do you find these wonderful recipes? I guess I am a sheltered man of the world. I love this.
Thank you much!
Tilgidh ....... Your biggest fan!tilgidh in Blackshear loved it
great recipe love the ingredients thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yummers my friend. Love a good vinaigrette. This will be over my salad tonight. Greatness and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it