Pasta With Broccoli And BaconFrom margy 6 years ago
- 1 pack of any pasta (shells or rigatoni would be best) shopping list
- broccoli shopping list
- 1 pack of bacon (can be raw or cooked, but cooked is better) shopping list
- 1-2 chilli peppers shopping list
- any dry, grated cheese (parmesan, asiago) shopping list
- garlic shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1 - 2 tbs of olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Start boiling pasta
- Separate broccoli into small flowers and boil it in salted water for 5 min
- Slice bacon and start frying it, add salt to your taste ( if it's not allready salted.) When it's almost done, add chopped garlic, 1 - 2 chopped chilli peppers (depending on how spicy you like it).
- Drain broccoli and also add it to bacon. Stir well. If bacon did not put out enough greese, you may want to add 1 -2 tbs of olive oil ( optional, depending on the situation)
- When pasta is ready, drain it and mix it with the content of the fryin pan
- Add cheese. Mix well.