Pastel Petit Fours Mini CakesFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
How to make it
- Step 1
- Bake and cool 1 1/2 in. high cake in sheet pan. Position cakes on cooling grid over waxed paper. Heat canned icing in microwave at Defrost setting for 20-30 seconds; stir. Tint a portion of icing rose. Place cooled cakes on cooling grid. Pour icing in center of cake, spreading to edges with a spatula so that icing covers sides. Let dry.
- Step 2
- Fill decorating bag fitted with tip 3 with unheated decorator icing. Pipe tip 3 dots on cake sides. Fill decorating bag fitted with tip 103 with rose or white icing. Pipe tip 103 sweet pea with tip 3 calyx on top of each cake. Fill decorating bag fitted with tip 352 with green decorator icing. Pipe tip 352 leaves on cupcake top.
- Step 3
- Flatten candy cups and position a petit four on each. Position on stand or serving plate.
- 13 x 9 in. Recipe Right® Oblong Pan
- Cooling Grid
- Round Decorating Tip 3
- Petal Decorating Tip 103
- Leaf Tip 352
- Round Cut-Outs™
- Cupcakes ´N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
- 1 1/4 in. diameter Candy Cups
- Disposable Decorating Bags
- Standard Coupler
- Waxed paper