Cherry Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom ceriadillard 7 years ago
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup firmly-packed packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups (12 oz. package) real shopping list
- semisweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- (or use white morsels) shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried cherries shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts—walnuts, shopping list
- pecans, macadamias shopping list
How to make it
- Don’t melt the butter, let it soften for 30-45 minutes at room temperature. Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy, scraping often.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in morsels, dried cherries and nuts by hand.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.