3 Layer DipFrom susakins 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-Heat oven to 350*.
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
- In a 9 X 12 baking dish spread cream cheese evenly over the bottom.
- On top of that pour the picante sauce over it. I do not use the Thick and Chunky but you can if you want to and also choose the "heat" you like - mild, medium, or hot.
- Pour the bag of cheese on top of that and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350* for approximately 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and it's nice and bubbly!
- Enjoy and Happy Cooking!!