Tinkerbells Ginger- Lemon Cheese -Spread with Apricot-Pineapple -sauceFrom minitindel 5 years ago
- 2 - packages ( 8 ounces) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 - cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 - tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1 - tablespoon grated lemon peel shopping list
- 3/4 - teaspoon of ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2- cup crushed pineapple. (well drained) shopping list
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves.........or you can use peach preserves shopping list
- assorted crackers and fresh fruit slices or chunks shopping list
How to make it
- line a 3 - cup decorative mold or bowl with plastic wrap.
- combine cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl; beat until creamy. ( do not over beat it ).
- add brown sugar, lemon peel,and ginger;stir until well blended.
- spoon cheese mixture into a prepared mold...........
- cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 8 hours or up to 2 days ahead of serving............
- to serve unmold cheese onto a plate
- mix pineapple and apricot together and spoon some over the cheese and all around it
- serve with crackers and fresh fruits...................enjoy ..........
- note from tink; ......sometimes i add nuts of your choice in the sauce or in the cheese spread depends on my mood that day... hahahaha
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
Wow! The flavor should be unbelievable! This I would love to serve with a glass of nice Pinot Gris. I agree, I would add walnuts to this, too. Beautiful recipe!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
wow fantastic recipe love it, high5 thanks momomomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!