Italian Egg BiscuitsFrom fluffy24 5 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- ¾ cup salad oil shopping list
- 4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ½ cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon extract shopping list
- For Icing: shopping list
- confectioners' sugar shopping list
- milk shopping list
- A few drops of vanilla extract shopping list
- colored sprinkles shopping list
How to make it
- Mix sugar, oil, eggs and extract with beater. Gradually add the dry ingredients alternately with milk. If the dough is too sticky, add more flour. Roll on a floured board, shape into balls, or roll into 6 or 7 inch ropes and twist into ball-shaped knots. Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees until light brown on the bottom (approximately 12 to 15 minutes).
- Frost with confectioners' sugar icing, made by adding milk to confectioners' sugar until it reaches the proper consistency, and adding a few drops of vanilla extract for flavor. Sprinkle top of cookies with colored sprinkles while the icing is wet, if desired.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!