White Chocolate Maple Swirl FudgeFrom peetabear 7 years ago
How to make it
- line a 10 - 7-inch baking pan with foil.
- coat the foil lightly with a nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot, not boiling water
- stir the chocolate constantly until melted
- add half-and-half
- stir until the mixture is smooth and glossy
- (it may look like it separated at first that's OK...keep stirring and it will come together)
- put 1 generous cup of the melted chocolate in a separate container add the maple extract and the nuts...
- alternately spoon white chocolate and the maple mixture into the pan swirling with a knife
- refrigerate until set about 2 -4 hours
- cut into 24 squares
- refrigerate for up to 1 month
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating5 people
Yummy! The refrigeration part for one month is great but I know for a fact that it wouldn't last that long over here!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
No way this is going to last a month at my house! You can't have enough good fudge recipes, which totally negates the you can't be too thin concept.shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
Peeta, this is just wonderful! It's so easy, and I know it is delicious! Wonderful for gifts. Thanks so much. :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!