Quick Baked WalleyeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Crush potato chaps and place in plastic bag along with parmesan cheese and thyme.
- Dip fish in milk then coat with potato chip mixture.
- Spray two large cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with crackers.
- Place fish on cookie sheets and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake uncovered at 500 for 10 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Oh wow! And hubby and I were just saying we needed some new fish recipes! This is awesome, love the potato chips. High 5! ~Laura ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
So much variety! Easy to make too! Thanks :0)jrt_mom in Metro Manila loved it
Walleye.. the king of the fishes. Thanks for post chef. I usually fry but will try this. Have caught quite a few in Minnesota. ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!