Easy YakisobaFrom goblue434 7 years ago
- 1 lb Cooked Meat, Diced 1/2" cubes. (beef, chicken breast, pork) shopping list
- 1 Sm Head ('bout 1 lb) Nappa cabbage Shreaded shopping list
- 1 Large carrot (sliced thin) shopping list
- 1 Sm onion (sliced thin) shopping list
- 1 Sm roasted red pepper (sliced thin) shopping list
- 3 Packs beef Flavoured ramen noodles shopping list
- 6 oz bean sprouts shopping list
- 3 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 3 Tbs soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 2 sm cloves garlic (minced) shopping list
- 1/4 c hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1 Tsp white wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Make Sauce and Aside
- Cook Ramen for 2 min, Drain. Mix In Flavour Packs & Aside Noodles,
- Saute Carrot & Onion In 2 Tbs Olive Oil Until Tender
- Add Meat(s) And Heat Through (1 Min.)
- Add 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- Add Nappa & Stir Fry Until Tender
- Stir In Roasted Red Pepper & Sprouts
- Stir In Ramen Noodles
- Stir In Sauce
- Cook Another Min. or Two Until Heated Thru.
- Plate Up and Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookgoblue434 Anniston, AL
The Rating6 people
Did I mis this one? So delicious!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I love this sauce it is so fragrant.
Those Ramen Noodles add a nice touch to your Easy Yakisoba recipe.
trigger in loved it
This sounds delicious never had any thing like this. High 5gagagrits in Irmo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!