Paula Deens Cheesy Ranch Hash-Brown PotatoesFrom cardinal54 4 years ago
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix shopping list
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen country-style hash-brown potatoes, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Lightly grease a 11/2-quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, butter, dressing mix, and bacon.
- Add hash browns, stirring to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes more, or until hot and bubbly.
People Who Like This Dish 23
- Lmelledge Nowhere, Us
- Mylyssya Nowhere, Us
- cookingallthetime Nowhere, Us
- daffodil34 Nowhere, Us
- snookums709 Nowhere, Us
- kimbaby Live Oak, FL
- countrycookindiva Gainesville, GA
- crabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- lizzconn Naas Co Kildare, IE
- Plus 13 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
The Rating10 people
great easy recipe love thise ingredients thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This potato recipe just makes "my mouth water"!
Thank-you so much for posting this "5"FORK!!!!!
Paul Deen recipe!
~*~ mj ~*~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
gotta love it!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it