Macadamia Coconut Mahi MahiFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Toast coconut flakes on an oven sheet in a 300F oven. .
- Next toast nuts and set aside with coconut.
- Place both in food proceesor and pulse 2 to 3 times.
- Mixture should be powdery with some chunks.
- Lightly season fish with salt and pepper.
- Brush fish with honey mustard.
- Place coconut, macadmaia mixture over tops of fish.
- Bake in 375 oven for 12 to 15 minutes or cooked
- Garnish each piece with a fresh sprig of parsley