Cream Cheese Spritz CookieFrom littlemissey 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter and cream cheese.
- Gradually add sugar.
- Beat in egg yolk and vanilla.
- Blend in flour.
- Knead dough with hands until pliable.
- I divide dough into bowls and use a little food coloring to make what colors I want for the shapes I'll use with the spritz maker.
- Before baking, decorate cookies with a little colored sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Recipe says it makes 8 dozen but I usually end up with 72-84 cookies.
- For this recipe, I do use air-bake pans. The cookies bake really well on them.
- Have fun and enjoy.
The Cooklittlemissey WI
The Rating4 people
In all my years of baking (and eating!) spritz cookies, I have never heard of adding cream cheese! I MUST TRY THIS! LOL Thank you for sharing - you definitely have my ^^5! :)madmommy in Wayne loved it
Delightful!!! HIGH FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!