CORN CAPSICUM MASALAFrom kpb007 8 years ago
- corn kernels 300 gms. shopping list
- capsicum(diced into 1cm cubes) 3 medium size shopping list
- onion(chopped) 3 medium size shopping list
- tomatoes(chopped finely) 2 medium size shopping list
- coriander leaves(chopped) ¼ cup shopping list
- cumin seeds ½ tsp. shopping list
- ginger-garlic paste 2 tbsps. shopping list
- red chili powder 1 tsp. shopping list
- coriander powder 1 tbsp shopping list
- cumin powder 1 tsp. shopping list
- turmeric powder ½ tsp. shopping list
- garam masala powder 1 tsp. shopping list
- fresh cream(optional) ¼ cup shopping list
- Mawa(khoya) ½ cup shopping list
- oil 3 tbsps. shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Boil the corn in water, once cooked drain water and keep aside.
- 2.Heat oil in a kadhai. Add cumin seeds, when it starts crackling, add chopped onions and cook till golden brown.
- 3.Add ginger garlic paste and cook for 2-3 minutes.Then add red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder. Stir fry for a minute.
- 4.Add chopped tomatoes and cook till oil leaves the masala, continuously keep stirring.
- 5.Add mawa and half cup of water and mix and cook for a minute.
- 6.Add diced capsicum and mix well. Finally add boiled corn, garam masala powder and salt. Mix and cook on low fire for 4-5 minutes.
- 7.Stir in cream and chopped coriander and serve hot.