Better than the delis Turkey BreastFrom ttaaccoo 5 years ago
- Buy turkey breast close to 2.6 lbs. shopping list
- Remove skin and most of fat globules. shopping list
- Wash and pat dry . shopping list
- Brown in a bit of olive oil in bottom of pressure cooker. If breast won't lay flat, you can broil. I think I have set the oven to 475 or 500 F and browned the breast that way and flipped it over once. shopping list
- While meat is browning, assemble the veggies: shopping list
- 2 carrots shopping list
- 3 celery stalks w/ leaves shopping list
- 1 or 1 1/2 cups tomatoes (winter time I use Pomo chopped tomatoes) shopping list
- .5 tsp. thyme shopping list
- a big pinch rosemary shopping list
- .5 tsp. sage shopping list
- 1 Table. paprika shopping list
- 1 cup of Spicy V8 or chicken broth or combo shopping list
How to make it
- After browning the breast, and breast is in the cooker,
- throw in the fresh vegetables
- sprinkle while rubbing the herbs in your hands, on top of the breast.
- Add all the wet stuff: spicy v8 , the tomatoes , maybe chicken broth, maybe water. Just make sure you are meeting the liquid requirements of your pressure cooker.
- Close the lid, and wait until the pressure is high enough to Rock the Regulator.
- Time starts when regulator is rocking continuously. After 18 mins.
- Remove from heat. When pressure has dropped, and lid can be opened,
- Wrap your deli style turkey breast tightly in saran and refrigerate.
The Cookttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!