Chocolate Cream CakeFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 c. Confectioners' 's sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. heavy cream, whipped shopping list
- 1 pkg. chocolate chocolate chip cookies shopping list
- 1 lg. banana, sliced shopping list
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks, shopping list
- Drained shopping list
- 1 c. Halved strawberries shopping list
- strawberries for garnish, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixer bowl, whip cream cheese with sugar until light and fluffy. Blend in vanilla. Fold in whipped cream.
- Arrange cookies around sides and bottom of 9 inch springform pan or cake pan with removable bottom. Spread 1/2 of filling in pan. Arrange fruit on filling. Top with remaining filling. Chill until set. Garnish with whole strawberries if desired. Makes one 9 inch cake.