Cookies N Cream CakeFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- cake shopping list
- 1 (18.25 oz.) package white cake shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups water shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 egg whites shopping list
- OR 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies shopping list
- frosting shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) can vanilla frosting shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly spray bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare cake as directed on package using water, oil, and eggs. Stir in cookies. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 32 to 36 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- FROST cake with frosting. Garnish with additional cookies, if desired.
- TIP: Cake can also be baked in two 8 or 9-inch pans. Spray pans with no-stick cooking spray. Bake at 350°F. for 25 to 35 minutes. Cool 15 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Frost top of first cake layer; top with second cake layer. Frost top and sides.