One Shot Pecan PieFrom munchy 8 years ago
- Pastry for 1 pie shell shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup dark or light corn syrup shopping list
- 3 tbs butter, melted and cooled shopping list
- 1 shot good quality bourbon (2 tbs) shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup chopped bittersweet chocolate bar or semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup pecan halves shopping list
- bourbon whipped cream, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pie shell; set aside. Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl. Beat in sugar, corn syrup, butter, bourbon, vanilla and salt, mixing well. Fold in chocolate and pecans. Pour mixture into prepared shell.
- Bake in a 350º oven for 40-45 minutes or until center is set. Transfer to cooling rack; cool completely. Serve at room temperature with Bourbon whipped cream, if desired.
- Bourbon Whipped Cream:
- Beat 1/2 cup whipping cream with 2 tbs powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Beat in 1 tbs good quality bourbon. Makes about a cup.
The Cookmunchy Souderton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!