Roast Chicken With Cinnamon Apricots and ApplesFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Spray bottom of roasting pan with nonstick spray.
- Place cut-up apricots and apples on bottom of pan.
- Rub chicken with mixture of salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Place chicken on top of apricots and apples.
- Cover tightly and slow cook at 300 degrees until almost done, approximately 1 to 2 hours.
- When uncovered the chicken will be pale.
- Baste every 15 minutes to provide some color
- There are no specific measurements in this recipe.
- Use as many apples and apricots as you wish.
- If the apples do not provide enough liquid, add a bit of apple juice to pan.