Carrot Meat LoafFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup fresh sweet finely shredded carrots shopping list
- 1 cup saltine crackers, crushed into coarse crumbs by hand ( about 22 ) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
- Ketsup ( optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine everything till well blended
- Place into meatloaf pan.
- Bake 350 F for 90 minutes.
- if desired, spread top with your favorite thick tomato sauce or ketsup last 30 minutes.
- let stand 10 minutes before slicing