Cranberry Spinach SaladFrom fizzle3nat 8 years ago
- 1 TBSP. butter shopping list
- 3/4 c. almonds, blanched and slivered shopping list
- 1 lb. spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces (or baby spinach) shopping list
- 1 c. dried cranberries shopping list
- 2 TBSP. toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 TBSP. poppy seeds shopping list
- 1/2 c. white sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. minced onion shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1/4 c. white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 c. cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook and stir almonds in butter until lightly toasted. Remove from heat, and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach with the toasted almonds and cranberries.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, onion, paprika, white wine vinegar, cider vinegar, and vegetable oil.
- Toss with spinach just before serving.