Dilled Corn and Potato SaladFrom annalou 10 years ago
How to make it
- Boil two cups of water and pour into a bowl containing the packet of dehydrated potatoes.
- Stir as you pour, and follow by stirring in 1 cup whole milk until well-blended.
- Refrigerate to cool down.
- When lukewarm, add corn, dill and mayonnaise and mix in.
- Cover, and chill to cool completely.
- *The 4.8 oz packet says it makes 6 - 2/3 cup servings
The Cookannalou Mill Valley, CA
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!