Sweet Potato Marshmellow GratinFrom maxy_bo 7 years ago
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 5 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch- thick slices shopping list
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups mini-marshmellows shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla extract, and orange juice in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes.
- Pour orange juice mixture over the potatoes and toss to coat well.
- Spray an 8" x 8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes, a handful at a time, in the dish and spread them so that the orange and white slices are evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle 10 - 12 mini-marshmellows on top of this layer.
- Repeat the process tp create 5 layers.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining marshmellows and brown sugar.
- Re-cover with foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Let stand at least 15 minutes and then serve.