Flatbread RecipeFrom tlt 5 years ago
- 1 cup of rye or spelt flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup of cooked brown rice shopping list
- 1 cup of soy/ rice/ skim milk or lukewarm water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ¾ teaspoon cream of tartar or ¼ teaspoon vitamin C crystals shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the gridle &combine the ingredients making a medium sized batter.
- Spoon tablespoons of the batter onto the hot griddle, when edges brown or dry turn over onto other side.
- Repeat with remaining batter & if it thickens add a little extra water to it.
- Variations: Replace up to 1/3 the flour with ground nuts or seeds or add ¼ teaspoon of ginger or cinnamon to the batter. If it sticks add oil to the batter.
The Cooktlt Cape Town, ZA
- Not added to any groups yet!