Taco Pasta CasseroleFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 large white onion chopped shopping list
- 1 large green bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 1 large box shell pasta shopping list
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 jar chunky salsa shopping list
- 2 cups cheddar cheese grated shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet over medium heat brown ground beef then drain excess liquid.
- Add taco seasoning sand stir to blend then reserve.
- In same skillet sauté onions and green pepper in 1 tablespoon butter until tender.
- Meanwhile cook pasta as directed on package and drain well.
- In rectangular baking pan spoon tomatoes into bottom of pan to cover.
- Layer remaining ingredients in desired order ending with cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes then remove from oven and allow to stand 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!