Tomato and Olive PizzaFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 tubes crescent rolls shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dill shopping list
- 3 teaspoons Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 2 tomatoes sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green and black olives shopping list
How to make it
- Spread dough on a jellyroll cookie sheet then press to edges and press seams together.
- Bake as directed until golden brown and cool.
- Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, sour cream, ranch mix, dill, Tabasco and 1 cup cheese.
- Mix well and gently spread over cooled crust.
- Top with tomatoes and olives then remaining cheese.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.