Apple Jicama SlawFrom chopperdaddy 7 years ago
- 1/2 Cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 Cup bottled apple juice shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons Chile con Limon powder shopping list
- * You may sub chili powder if you cannot find Chie Con Limon shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 large or 2 red onion, julienned shopping list
- 1 Large or 2 Medium jicamas peeled, fine julienne shopping list
- 1 medium Jar roasted red peppers, julienned shopping list
- 5 -6 granny smith apples Peeled, Cored, Sliced and Julienned shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the Apple Juice, Vinegar, Chili Powder, in a mixing bowl and whisk untill well combined.
- Combine the julienned jicama, onion, red peppers and apples and toss well in the dressing
- Refrigerate at least one hour.