Braised Catfish FilletsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 8 ounces catfish fillets shopping list
- 2 ounces white wine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon corn oil shopping list
- 1 tomato diced shopping list
- 2 green onions chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper diced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic crushed shopping list
- 4 ounces tomato juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 lemon quartered shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate fish in white wine and lemon juice 15 minutes then remove fish and set aside.
- Heat oil over medium high heat then add tomatoes, onions, bell pepper and garlic then sauté 5 minutes.
- Add tomato juice and bring to a low simmer stirring constantly.
- Add cornstarch and stir until mixture begins to thicken.
- In separate sauté pan place marinated fish and cover with hot sauce then return to heat and simmer 10 minutes longer.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!