Corned Beef SurprisesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 cup instant mashed potato buds shopping list
- 2/3 cup boiling water shopping list
- 2 tablespoon instant minced onion shopping list
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 9 ounces corn beef spread shopping list
- 40 cheddar cheese cubes shopping list
- 1 egg slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine potato buds, water, onion, horseradish, salt and pepper.
- Stir in corned beef and mix thoroughly.
- Roll 2 teaspoons corned beef mixture around a cheese cube to form a ball.
- Dip balls in egg then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil 3 minutes then serve hot.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!