Crockpot Chicken With Black Beans And Cream CheeseFrom marmielindo 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place 4 to 5 boneless chicken breasts into slow cooker.
- Add 1 can black beans, drained,1 jar salsa, 1 can corn (drained.
- Cook in slow cooker on high for about 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
- Add 1 package of cream cheese (just set it on top) and let sit for about 1/2 hour.
- Serve hot with corn chips.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookmarmielindo Inverness, FL
The Rating3 people
Delicious "5"FORK!!!!! 'CHICKENLICIOUS' recipe!
Adding the 'Cream Cheese' at the end of the
cooking time is a 'Perfect Finish'!
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Made it today for Dinner. My roommates and I loved it! Is there anything anyone has added to this to enhance its deliciousness even more?optigrab in Fort Collins loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!