Feta Cheese Stuffed Red PeppersFrom hoosiermom68 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pour 1 1/2 C.olive oil into shallow pan,set aside.
- Season oil with a dash or 2 garlic powder,black pepper and parm.cheese.
- Carefully cut the tops off the peppers-remove seeds,retaining the lids.
- Pour 1/2 tsp.olive oil into bottom of each pepper-swirl around so the insides are fully coated.
- Add a sprinkle or 2 of the black pepper and parm cheese.
- Dice up 2-3 olives per pepper.
- Inside the peppers,layer feta cheese,chopped olives,parm.cheese and black pepper.
- Keep doing this until they are 3/4 full.
- Drizzle a small amount of oil on top of cheese mixture and cover w/lids.
- Marinate in oil for 1-2 hours,making sure all sides are coated.
- Grill on medium heat until lightly charred,carefully turning only once,making sure stuffing does not fall out.