Chicken ChilaquilesFrom sunny 9 years ago
- 4 Tbsp. diced onion shopping list
- 1 garlic clove minced shopping list
- 2 cups tomato sauce shopping list
- 1-3 Chiles cored, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 chicken bouillon cube shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts shredded shopping list
- 8 corn tortillas cut into strips shopping list
- Toppings (optional): shopping list
- minced onion shopping list
- shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Tortilla strips my be cooked on a griddle or fried in oil until crisp. Set aside.
- Saute onion and garlic in an oiled skillet until translucent. Puree the cooked onion and garlic along with the tomato sauce, chiles and bouillon cube in a blender.
- Place the blended mixture in a skillet, bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Add tortilla strips and chicken to the skillet mixture and heat through. Serve with optional toppings.