Apple and Onion Stuffed Turkey TenderlionFrom gnoeou 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a small skillet melt butter and sauté onions and apples until slightly brown.
- De-glaze skillet with chicken broth.
- Combine croutons, apples, and onions in a bowl
- Slowly add chicken broth from skillet. You may not need all of the broth.
- Mix thoroughly and set aside.*
- Slice turkey to create a pocket for your stuffing.
- Place stuffing in turkey
- Bake at 350 for 20 - 30 minutes
- *Notes: I added dried cranberries to the stuffing. Another thought was to create a glaze or a rub to place on the turkey before baking.