Triple Berry CrumbleFrom darmorrow 7 years ago
- 9 cups of frozen mixed berries- blackberries, raspberries, blueberries and strawberries shopping list
- 6 Tbsp white sugar shopping list
- 4 cups of all purpose flour shopping list
- 4 cups of rolled oats shopping list
- 2 cups of brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 3 cups butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Gently toss the berries with the white sugar and set aside.
- Combine oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Cut up the butter up into chunks and then cut it into the mixture till crumbly.
- Press half the mixture into a 9 x 12 pan.
- Add the berry mixture.
- Add the other half of the oatmeal mixture
- Bake until fruit is bubbly and oatmeal is golden - approx 40-50 minutes.
- Serve topped with berries and/or ice cream.