Orange-Chocolate Chunk CookiesFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel shopping list
- 3 tablespoons orange juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks (6 oz) shopping list
- 1 bag (10.5 oz) orange slice gumdrop candies (21 candies), cut into thirds shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, beat sugars, butter, shortening, orange peel, orange juice, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon, until creamy. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chunks and orange candies.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls about 3 inches apart onto ungreased large cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
- Not added to any groups yet!