Salami Pasta SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 7 ounces small pasta shells uncooked shopping list
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half shopping list
- 1 cup ripe olives sliced in half shopping list
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese cut into thin strips shopping list
- 4 ounces salami cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1/2 cup bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 4 green onions chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions then drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place in large bowl then add tomatoes, olives, mozzarella cheese, salami, bell pepper and onions.
- Combine vegetable oil, vinegar, salt, basil, oregano and garlic powder and mix well.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat then refrigerate 1 hour before serving.