Hearty Lasagna SoupFrom tchmom23 7 years ago
- 1 lb. lean ground sirloin shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 med onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 14 oz cans beef broth shopping list
- 1 14 oz can of stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 C uncooked small pasta shopping list
- 1/2 C parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook ground sirloin with onion and garlic until no longer pink in large skillet. Drain well, if necessary. Return meat mixture to skillet and stir in beef broth, stewed tomatoes and seasonings.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in pasta and cook 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked al dente'. Stir in parmesan cheese.
- Ladle into bowls and top with additional parmesan cheese if desired. Serve with garlic bread and a green salad for a complete hearty meal.
The Cooktchmom23 Pittsburg, TX
The Rating2 people
Sounds GREAT..A warm welcome to you and a
^^5!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Sounds quick, easy, and yummy! Great idea - I'm totally into soups again now that fall is here. I found the site by accident too (web search for a recipe) and I am totally ADDICTED. Have fun!fizzle3nat in Waterville loved it