No-Bones Chicken Wing DipFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup blue cheese salad dressing shopping list
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 block (8 ounces) provolone cheese, shredded shopping list
- baby carrots, celery ribs and crackers shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, salad dressing and buffalo wing sauce until blended. Stir in chicken and provolone cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with carrots, celery and crackers.
- Yield: 6-1/2 cups.