PuttuFrom cholena 5 years ago
How to make it
- Add only enough water to wet the flour by adding it slowly and rubbing with tip of your fingers .
- The result should not have the consistency of dough , but rather a damp coarse mixture .
- Boil some water in a double boiler .
- Spread the moistened rice powder on a small heat proof plate .
- Sprinkle 1 to 2 tbsp coconut on top and steam for 5 mins .
- Serve with papad , cooked green gram and white sugar OR
- Jaggery and banana slices OR
- Fresh mango cubes and white coarse sugar OR
- Chicken / Red meat curry .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!