Freestyle Fruit TartFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 refrigerated ready-to-use pie crust shopping list
- 4 oz. cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 3c sliced plums(about 3) shopping list
- 1/4c granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbs flour shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon sugar(3/4tsp. sugar,1/4tsp. cinnamon) shopping list
- 1c thawed Cool Whip whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to450. Place pie crust in greased 10" pie plate. Carefully spread cream cheese in 6" circle in center of crust;set aside
- Toss plums wit sugar and flour;spoon over cream cheese, Gently fold edge of crust about 2" over plums,leaving center of plums uncovered. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar evenly over tart.
- Bake 25 mins or till crust is golden brown and fruit juices are bubbly. Cool slightly before lifting out of pie plate. Cut into slices;top with whipped toppin or vanilla ice cream.
- Substitute peaches for plums if desired. This versatile desert works well with many fruit combinations.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!