Peanut Oatmeal CookiesFrom jones2888 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 2 t. vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats shopping list
- 1 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 8 to 12 ounces M & M's or butterscotch chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, sugars, eggs and peanut butter. Stir in vanilla, oats and baking soda. Stir in peanuts and M & M's. Let mixture stand at least 1 hour in the refrigerator before baking.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared sheets. Bake 12 minutes.
- Per cookie: 85 calories; 2 g protein; 9 g. carbs; 1 g. fiber, 5 g fat (2 g sat.); 12 mg cholesterol; 22 mg sodium
The Cookjones2888 Columbus, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!