Thai Chicken with Peanut PestoFrom markymarch 5 years ago
- 8 bone-in (skin or skinless) chicken thighs shopping list
- 1/4 Cup peanut butter (I use crunchy) shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger root, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts for garnish shopping list
- 2 green onions thinly sliced for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl of food processor or blender, place peanut butter, garlic, ginger root, honey, vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce and cayenne pepper. Process until smooth. Place chicken thighs in baking pan and pour peanut pesto over. Bake in 375? for about 35 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease. Remove to serving platter and sprinkle with peanuts and green onions.
The Cookmarkymarch Silver Spring, MD
The Rating1 people
I love this!! gonna print out to add to the "recipes to try" list. Thanks!!
I'm gonna serve it over Asian style noodles since I'm the only one around my house that likes rice, but it should taste wonderful that way too!!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!