Double Chocolate CookiesFrom vally 8 years ago
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 0.5 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp milk shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup self-rising flour shopping list
- 1 large bar chocolate, chopped coarsely shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F (190C)
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add vanilla extract, egg, and milk.
- Stir in cocoa powder and flour.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Drop by teaspoon onto parchment paper-lined baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Leave to cool 1 minute on tray, then on rack until cooled fully before storing.