Peanut Butter ThumbprintsFrom vally 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream together peanut butter, margarine, and sugar.
- Mix in egg and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth and combined.
- Add flour and salt.
- Form 1" balls with hands on a parchment-lined baking tray.
- Form a well in each ball with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Re-form well if the cookie has puffed up in baking.
- Drop a small amount of jam or melted chocolate into the well once cooled.